Tantra | Mantra
” आनो भद्र क्रतवो यन्तु विश्वतः “
May we follow a path, for the welfare of all.
May we lead the whole world on the path to prosperity.
Mantra: A set of particular words in a particular configuration and rhythm by chanting which one can fulfill one’s wish.
Tantra: A method to perform a worship in a systematized way.
Yantra: A geometric figure inscribed on a metallic plate or paper and is the confluence of the powers of the concerned God.
When a Mantra is chanted according to the proper Tantra, the sound vibrations gather force from the Yantra and after reflecting from its surface spread out into the universe and reach the concerned God. These vibrations come into contact with the form of the God, gather divine powers and blessings from Him and return to the Sadhak (person chanting), thus instilling divinity into him and giving him power to achieve supernatural feats.Thus, to achieve totality of life three ingredients Mantra, Tantra and Yantra are essential because all three are supplements of each other.
Vashikaran Mantra for love back,Vashikaran Yantra for love,Vashikaran Tantra for lost love,Get your lost love back Vashikaran Mantra.
1. SHANTIKARAN : These mantras deal with the cure of diseases and warding off the malefic effects of the planets. One example will be of no use as there is different mantra for different disease.
2. VASHIKARAN : Through these mantras one can put under one’s control any woman, man, officer, minister, devta, soul, animal, etc. and can fulfill your wishes. “Om namo sarvlok vashikaraye kuru kuru swaha”.
3. STAMBHAN : These mantras are used to stop all the persons, souls, devtas, etc. from doing any harm to you. “Om namah bhagvate shatrunam budhi stambam kuru kuru swaha”.
4. VIDESHAN : these mantras are used for creating differences between two or many individuals. “Om namo nardaya amukasya amuken seh vidheshna kuru kuru swaha”.
5. UCHATAN : These mantras deal with distraction of the mind of the enemy so that they may remain away from their country, birthplace, residence, work and family members. It is also used if the sadhak wants aperson to remain at war with others. “Om shareem shareem shareem swaha”.
6. MARAN : These are death inflicting mantras through which you can kill anybody at any distance without disclosing your identity. To avoid it’s harmful use it is not been given.
(1) Vashi Karan Mantra(Use of Supari)
(2) Use of fruits
(3) Use of water
(4) Mohammadan mantra
(5) To control husband
(6) Kam Gayatri Mantra
(7) Kamakhya Vashikaran Mantra
for more vashikaran mantra and yantra contact to Guruji here:
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Babaji: +91-9878488319